Our conference rooms can be hired for a variety of functions such as business meetings, training courses, corporate presentations, product launches, panel interviews, committee gatherings and one-to-one sessions.
The Executive Boardroom benefits from a stunning view of the Titanic Quarter of Belfast. Our ground floor training room layout can be arranged either for seminar/lecture use or – with the addition of tables – as a training/workshop environment.
Both it and the first floor room can be used for educational or training purposes, business presentations and corporate events. Our staff can offer advice and help with your requirements, ensuring that you take full advantage of our audio-visual equipment. All conference rooms can be hired on a room only basis or with the addition of tea/coffee and lunch for your delegates. We work hard to make every event a success. If you’d like to make a booking or find out more about our conference facilities then please get in touch.
At City East Business Centre we believe it is important that you have the correct equipment in order to deliver your presentation, conference or meeting seamlessly. Therefore we have a range of technology available on hand for your requirements. We also understand how important it is to be in touch with those back at the office and that’s why we provide wi-fi free of charge.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Attractive rooms which can seat up to 40 people theatre style.
- Seating can be laid out in either boardroom, classroom or theatre styles.
- Ideal for training sessions, meetings and interviews.
- Access to a Data projector, laptop, flip chart and television with DVD & Video player, all of which are included in the booking fee. Bookings can be made on an hourly, evening or daily basis.
- Small meeting rooms are also available.
- If you would like to book the Conference Room/Meeting rooms or require further information please contact City East Business Centre Reception on 028 9094 2010